Posts Tagged training
Learn to plan and implement Windows 10 deployments in large organizations!
This 5 day 20697-2 Deploying and Managing Windows 10 Using Enterprise Services training course provides administrators with the knowledge and skills needed to deploy and manage Windows 10 desktops, devices, and applications in an enterprise environment. Students will also learn how to manage the Windows 10 installations after deployment to provide secure identity and data access using technologies related to Group Policy, Remote Access, and Device Registration. To support a variety of device and data management solutions, Microsoft Azure Active Directory, Microsoft Intune, and Microsoft Azure Rights Management are introduced. These services are part of the Enterprise Mobility Suite which provide identity and access management, cloud-based device, application, and update management, and secure data access to information stored both in the cloud and on any location within your corporate network.
For the full course outline for 20697-2 Deploying and Managing Windows 10 Using Enterprise Services as well as available course dates, please visit: http://solartech.us/20697-2-Deploying-and-Managing-Windows-10-Using-Enterprise-Services
Hello once again! It’s August meaning the countdown begins when all the little ones go back to school and we get back to work… what happiness! However, it’s also a time where work means productivity, and productivity means gains! Today’s topic is Azure… let’s begin:
Azure Rocks! Let me count the ways…
- It gets stuff done! Azure’s integrated tools, pre-built templates, and managed services make it easier to build and manage enterprise, mobile, web, and apps faster, using skills developers and IT professionals already have and technologies they already know.
- Azure is flexible! Supports the broadest selection of operating systems, programming languages, frameworks, tools, databases and devices.
- Have your cake and eat it too! Datacenter or Cloud… that is usually the question. But Azure doesn’t make you decide, you can have both! It easily integrates with your existing IT environment through the largest network of secure private connections, hybrid database and storage solutions, and data residency and encryption features—so your assets stay right where you need them. You can even run Azure in your own datacenter with Azure Stack.
- Your data is protected, even in the cloud! Don’t be afraid of the cloud… your data is protected. Microsoft’s Azure Government is a stand-alone version of Azure designed to meet the rigorous compliance requirements of U.S. public agencies.
- Azure is everywhere! Azure runs on a worldwide network of Microsoft-managed datacenters across 19 regions. This fast-growing global footprint gives you lots of options for running applications and ensuring great customer performance. Azure is also the first multinational cloud provider in mainland China!
- Save money, only pay for what you use! Azure’s pay-as-you-go services can quickly scale up or down to match demand, so you only pay for what you use. Per-minute billing and Microsoft’s commitment to match competitor prices for popular infrastructure services like compute, storage, and bandwidth means you’re always getting unbeatable price for performance.
- It’s redefining business intelligence! Make smarter decisions, improve customer service, and uncover new business possibilities with Azure’s predictive analytics services like Machine Learning, Power BI and Stream Analytics.
Learn Microsoft Azure from Solartech’s expert trainers. These Microsoft Azure training courses cover key technical topics to help developers gain the knowledge they need to be a success. Enroll in our Azure training courses and get the edge to rise above your competitors!
Azure Instructor Led Training Courses
Did you know that Solartech has a lot of free Azure e-books available? Check them out!
As Kevin McCallister would say… “Are you thirsty for more?” Well… if you want even more on Azure, Solartech has it! We have lots of free ebooks for you to expand your Azure knowledge even further.
Free Azure E-books:
Azure Testing & Certification
When you are ready to validate the skills you learned and take the tests to get either your Azure MCP or Azure MCSD… Solartech offers discounted testing vouchers! Ask your learning solutions specialist for more information!
|Validate Your Skills|
|Microsoft Specialist: Azure MCP
Pass any one of these exams:
|MCSD: Application Lifecycle Management
Pass all three:
Cheers from Solartech!
Due to increased needs for cyber security readiness from many of Solartech’s enterprise customers, Solartech announced today that they are teaming up with Mile2 to offer cyber security training. Established in 2008, Mile2 is a leader in cyber security training. Their training curriculum and certifications have become the de facto standard for US, EU, Australian, Asian military services and many fortune 100 companies.
Founded in 1996, Solartech is an award winning training provider that specializes in Microsoft technologies. Solartech is also a Microsoft managed and gold learning partner and the finalist of Microsoft Partner of the Year. Victor Liang, the CEO of Solartech, said, “We are very glad to join forces with Mile2 to bring cyber security training services to our clients.”
Below is a list of Mile2 training and certification courses. Our clients can attend live training either in-person or online, as well as video on-demand, or ebook. To learn more about Mile2 training at Solartech, please go to http://solartech.us/mile2
Windows Azure Solutions with Microsoft Visual Studio 2010
Microsoft Cloud Power is upon us and it’s best to get ahead of the curve with Windows Azure. This class is an introduction to cloud computing and specifically Microsoft’s public cloud offering in Windows Azure. Windows Azure has been described by Microsoft as an operating system for “the cloud”. In this class, you explore this new cloud operating system and learn how to write, deploy and monitor .NET applications in Azure.
50466A: Windows Azure Solutions with Microsoft Visual Studio 2010 is designed for .NET developers with Web application experience that are exploring developing new applications or porting existing applications to Windows Azure.
- Understand cloud computing in its various forms and how Windows Azure fits in the cloud computing space.
- Learn why organizations want to run applications in the Azure cloud.
- Understand the architecture of Azure.
- Explore the Azure SDK and DevFabric development environment.
- See how to develop applications for Azure and how that varies from “normal” .NET application development.
- Write and deploy a ASP.NET Web application (Web Role) to Azure.
- Explore Azure storage capability.
- Explore SQL Azure capability.
Feel free to Contact us with any questions. Thanks!
In these current economic times you can’t escape this buzz word. At the same time we can’t slow down advances in technology and the need for IT professionals to keep up with these new platforms/ applications/ programs. Training becomes a necessity to for pro’s to advance their skills more efficiently. The only thing is your boss reminded you that the 2nd “Budget” of those 3 “Budgets” is for travel costs. This is where LivE web based training saves the day.
Companies of all size are taking advantage of cost effective benefits of Web Based training. Training Industry Inc. recently stated that “as much as 40 cents of every dollar spent on in-person training goes to travel and lodging costs”. I’m no mathematician, but that seems like large expense that can be easily avoided.
Live Web Based training is bringing dramatic cost savings to companies all over the world while providing an effective informal learning environment for their employees to succeed. We here at Solartech have seen this learning trend from afar and have adapted our business mission around it. Over 80% of our clients participate in our training Live online. With that they are able to watch an instructor demonstration live, ask questions, receive live answers and remote control our live labs. Engage your training initiatives live online and see your accounting department smile.
Solartech is a Microsoft managed and award winning Gold Certified Partner for Learning Solutions. Solartech is leading the training industry with our innovative LivE online learning solutions for Microsoft technologies. With our eco friendly distance learning practice, we help thousands of our corporate clients go green with us by participating in live training right from their homes or offices. Our goal is to reduce the carbon footprint with green training solutions.
Planning and Deploying a Microsoft Lync Server 2010 Solution
For those who don’t know, Microsoft Lync Server 2010 is an enterprise real-time communications server, providing the infrastructure for enterprise instant messaging, presence, file transfer, peer-to-peer and multiparty voice and video calling, ad hoc and structured conferences. aka An amazing addition to your current communication efforts. This is also one of great tools of the new Microsoft Office 365 Suite.
Course 10534A: Planning and Deploying a Microsoft Lync Server 2010 Solution is the first release for the Lync Server 2010 portfolio. It’s a five-day instructor-led training course that teaches how to plan and design a Microsoft Lync Server 2010 solution to IT professionals.
- Describe the Lync Server 2010 design process
- Design a Lync Server 2010 topology
- Design for conferencing and external scenarios
- Create a network design for Lync Server 2010
- Design for Location Services
- Design for backup and disaster recovery
- Plan a migration to Lync Server 2010
Feel free to Contact us with any questions. Thanks!
Solartech is a Microsoft managed and award winning Gold Certified Partner for Learning Solutions. Solartech is leadingthe training industry with our innovative LivE online learning solutions for Microsoft technologies. With our eco friendly distance learning practice, we help thousands of our corporate clients go green with us by participating in live training right from their homes or offices. Our goal is to reduce the carbon footprint with green training solutions.
We are hosting a C # 3.0 Programming in the .NET Framework 3.5 training on 3/8 -3/12 week.
This C# 3.0 training provides students with the knowledge and skills to develop applications in the .NET Framework 3.5 using the C# 3.0 programming language. C# is one of the most popular programming languages in existence, and the C# 3.0 revision introduces new productivity, performance, functional programming, and convenience features into the language. This course features an overview of all language-related features, as well as an introduction to general .NET Framework features such as garbage collection, assembly loading, Reflection, Language-Integrated Query (LINQ), and many others.
This course is intended for developers with good knowledge of object-oriented principles and practical experience of at least 6 months with an object-oriented programming language (C++ preferred).
If you are interested in taking this C Sharp 3.0 Programming in the .NET Framework 3.0 Course, please click here C Sharp 3.0 Programming in the .NET Framework 3.5.